2015-05-09

張歷恩的感恩信 (Thank you letter of Clement Cheung)



張歷恩的感恩信/  Thank you letter of Clement Cheung

April 15, 2015

Dear Uncles and Aunties In Christ,


            My name is Clement Cheung and I am a Hong Kong missionary kid in Cambodia for the past 12 years. As I begin my transition from high school to university, the biggest obstacle I face is in the area of finance. My parents, as missionaries, do not find it easy to gather the money and resources to support me in college funds. Thankfully, God has provided our brothers and sisters in Christ who made generous donations towards this cause. I just want to thank those of you who gave magnanimously. This is only one of the many situations where God has proven himself to be the Great Provider. I have been accepted to York University in Toronto, Ontario and will most likely attend there this coming fall studying accounting. I have entrusted God with this transition as I continue to pray for more support financially and spiritually. Thank you once again, and may God bless you.

Sincerely,

Clement Cheung Lik Yan


沒有留言: